West St. Tammany Real Estate Real Estate
West St. Tammany homes include the communities of Mandeville, Covington, Madisonville, Abita Springs, Bush and Folsom as well as others. The homes are a variety of single-family, multi-family, ranch style, expansive estates, cabins and luxury homes as well as condos and townhouses. Practically any type of home that is desired can be found here. There are homes with acreage for those who enjoy an equestrian lifestyle. Waterfront homes are popular and many have private docks. West St. Tammany homes are the choice of many who want to live near the city of New Orleans without actually living in the city.
Due to the huge number of amenities provided by being a part of the New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner metropolitan area, West St. Tammany homes are quite popular. The demand for homes in this area has continued to grow. Residents often commute to jobs within the metro area and due to the diversified economic base as well as the low unemployment; there are a number of people who choose to relocate to St. Tammany Parish.
West St. Tammany homes include a number of subdivisions located near the cities of Mandeville, Madisonville and Covington. Many homes are located within gated communities and provide safe residences for families, retirees, singles and young professionals. In addition, the gated communities have a number of amenities. Many have club houses and restaurants on site as well as tennis courts, golf courses and exercise facilities. Swimming pools, nature trails and year round recreation are just a few of the benefits enjoyed by residents.
Perhaps the best part of West St. Tammany homes are the choices that are available within these communities. There is something to fit every budget and lifestyle. St. Tammany Parish is the most prosperous parish within the metro area. Public schools located here are well known and are ranked among the highest in metro areas within the U.S. There are a number of institutions of higher learning located within an easy commute as well.
As one of many locations for West St. Tammany homes, Mandeville is often chosen by those who are relocation to this area. In fact, it has been listed in Relocate America Top 100 Places to Live in 2004, 2005, 2007 and 2009. It is also considered a great option by many who come to this area to open businesses.
- Not A Subdivision 2005
- New Subdivision 175
- Bedico Creek 76
- Lakeview 64
- Money Hill 54
- The Sanctuary 41
- Wingfield Estates 39
- Hillcrest 37
- Eden Isles 35
- C'est Si Bon 33
- Covington 32
- Lakeshore Estates 31
- Tchefuncte Club Estates 29
- Bogalusa 28
- Gentilly Terrace 26
- Tammany Hills 26
- English Turn 23
- Carter Plantation 23
- Mandeville S 22
- Beau Chene 22
- How to Buy a Home with No Money Down…
- Short Selling My Home
- Homes for Sale in Mandeville, LA.
- Covington Real Estate
- Abita Springs Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Beau Chene
- Homes for sale in Crestwood
- Homes for Sale in North Park
- Homes for Sale in Penns Chapel
- Owner Financing-Bond for Deeds
- St. Tammany Waterfront Homes for Sale
- St. Tammany Luxury Homes for Sale
- West St. Tammany Real Estate
- St. Tammany New Construction Real Estate
- St. Tammany Golf Course Community
- St. Tammany Parish Real Estate
- What Do People Like Most About Mandeville, LA
- Houses for Sale in Metairie, LA.
- Houses for Sale in Slidell, LA.
- Folsom Real Estate
- St. Tammany Homes for Sale in Gated Communities
- Luxury Homes for Sale
- Hammond Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Ponchatoula
- Homes for Sale in New Orleans