St. Tammany Waterfront Homes for Sale Real Estate
St. Tammany waterfront homes are a benefit of living in this area of Louisiana. There are a number of communities within St. Tammany Parish that provide this advantage. From Mandeville to Covington and Madisonville, the homes are chosen for the serene settings as well as the possibilities when it comes to recreation. Swimming, fishing, boating, skiing and diving are part of the activities enjoyed by living near the water. A unique aspect of St. Tammany waterfront homes for sale is the different types that are available. There are homes that front rivers, bayous, ponds and lakes. In addition, the homes range in style. Single-family homes to expansive estates and small camps are all available with a waterfront view.
Properties on bayous are one of popular choices that have been enjoyed for many years in St. Tammany. Enhanced by the palmettos, oak trees and Spanish moss that hangs from the trees, the homes in these areas vary from cottages to camps to ranch style homes. One thing is different. The homes are generally elevated to avoid flooding when rain causes the waters of the bayous to rise. St. Tammany waterfront homes will vary according to where they are located and many have docking for boats.
Often when thinking of bayous, people tend to picture boggy marshes with alligators and thick foliage that makes them impossible to navigate. Although alligators are quite prominent in these areas, there are many bayous with clear water that are easily navigable. St. Tammany waterfront homes in many areas such as Madisonville, Covington, Abita Springs and Mandeville are highly desirable choices. Homes on the Tchefuncte River are another popular choice being made as the real estate market bounces back.
Many St. Tammany waterfront homes are chosen for their tranquil settings. Waterfront homes can be found along the Tchefuncte River and are in demand currently. Some of the homes have access to the Tchefuncte River by canal. These homes have available docks and many have saltwater pools. Some have separate boathouses and are even equipped with electronic hoists for the boats. One thing is certain; there are a wide range of homes for those who want to live on the water in St. Tammany Parish.
- Not A Subdivision 90
- Happy Jack 23
- Lakeshore Estates 20
- Terry Harbor 18
- New Subdivision 15
- River Club 14
- Eden Isles 12
- Clipper Estates 11
- Powell Heights 6
- Lazy River A3 6
- Madison On The Lakes 6
- Pirates Harbor 5
- Oak Harbor The Moorings 5
- Beau Chene 4
- Venetian Isles 3
- English Turn 3
- Coin Du Lestin 3
- Riverwood 3
- West Oaklawn 3
- Treasure Island 3
- How to Buy a Home with No Money Down…
- Short Selling My Home
- Homes for Sale in Mandeville, LA.
- Covington Real Estate
- Abita Springs Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Beau Chene
- Homes for sale in Crestwood
- Homes for Sale in North Park
- Homes for Sale in Penns Chapel
- Owner Financing-Bond for Deeds
- St. Tammany Waterfront Homes for Sale
- St. Tammany Luxury Homes for Sale
- West St. Tammany Real Estate
- St. Tammany New Construction Real Estate
- St. Tammany Golf Course Community
- St. Tammany Parish Real Estate
- What Do People Like Most About Mandeville, LA
- Houses for Sale in Metairie, LA.
- Houses for Sale in Slidell, LA.
- Folsom Real Estate
- St. Tammany Homes for Sale in Gated Communities
- Luxury Homes for Sale
- Hammond Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Ponchatoula
- Homes for Sale in New Orleans