St. Tammany New Construction Real Estate Real Estate
St. Tammany new homes include a variety of options. Custom construction is a choice that is considered. There are a number of places within St. Tammany Parish with available lots or acreage for building. Depending on personal preferences, there are several gated communities within the parish that may be the location chosen for a new home. Many feature newly constructed homes with an abundance of amenities as well as upgrades. They may include wood floors throughout the home, master baths with his and her sinks, huge patios that are perfect for entertaining and gourmet kitchens with state of the art appliances. St. Tammany new homes are constructed with a range of floor plans allowing homebuyers a choice that is sure to fit any lifestyle.
Another option available to those who are looking for their dream home is a country retreat. This is becoming a popular choice among those who enjoy tranquil settings while being within close proximity to all the amenities. The homes are located on generous lots that provide the privacy desired. Homes may be in restricted communities ensuring that architectural styles and other aspects are monitored to preserve the standard of living expected by residents.
St. Tammany new homes are being constructed on waterfront properties. This is becoming more prevalent especially for those who own boats or jet skis. The homes are located on lakes, bayous and rivers and some are even built with separate boathouses. With so many water sports enjoyed in this area as well as the great views that are provided, waterfront living can be the perfect choice.
From Covington to Mandeville, Madisonville and Abita Springs, there are many areas of the parish that may be chosen for a new home. These cities have subdivisions that offer residents a number of advantages. The proximity to the New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner metro area is an advantage. Many choose the area in which they want to live to be near where they work. An easy commute to New Orleans and the surrounding metro areas also provides many choices for recreation.
Choosing St. Tammany new homes will allow residents to enjoy the many attractions offered in the area. From festivals to museums, arts venues, concerts, dining establishments, shopping and more, a wealth of opportunity is available when this area is chosen for a new home.
- Not A Subdivision 75
- Lakeshore Villages 51
- Ponder Trace 18
- Southern Pines Estates 10
- Abita Ridge 9
- Beau Chene 8
- English Turn 8
- Carolyn Park 7
- Lakeview 6
- New Subdivision 6
- Gentilly Terrace 6
- Bedico Creek 5
- St. Claude Heights 5
- Lake Vista 5
- Cypress Reserve 5
- Tammany Hills 4
- Carter Plantation 4
- Tchefuncte Club Estates 4
- Riverwood 4
- Money Hill 3
- St. Tammany Foreclosure/Short Sale
- Homes for Sale in Mandeville, LA.
- Covington Real Estate
- Abita Springs Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Beau Chene
- Homes for sale in Crestwood
- Homes for Sale in North Park
- Homes for Sale in Penns Chapel
- Owner Financing-Bond for Deeds
- St. Tammany Waterfront Homes for Sale
- St. Tammany Luxury Homes for Sale
- West St. Tammany Real Estate
- St. Tammany New Construction Real Estate
- St. Tammany Golf Course Community
- St. Tammany Parish Real Estate
- What Do People Like Most About Mandeville, LA
- Houses for Sale in Metairie, LA.
- Houses for Sale in Slidell, LA.
- Folsom Real Estate
- St. Tammany Homes for Sale in Gated Communities
- Luxury Homes for Sale
- Hammond Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Ponchatoula
- Homes for Sale in New Orleans