St. Tammany Luxury Homes for Sale Real Estate
St. Tammany luxury homes are chosen for many reasons. Location, the quality of life, excellent schools and the mild weather are among the top incentives for buyers. This is a beautiful area and with the proximity of New Orleans, communities such as Covington, Mandeville and Madisonville are often chosen. St. Tammany Parish has many luxury homes that will meet the approval of the most discriminating buyers. Homes that were built with the utmost attention to detail and views that are breathtaking – many are located on waterfront property. St. Tammany luxury homes also have the distinction of being located in communities that are valued for their small town atmosphere.
From Audubon Lane in Mandeville to Three Rivers Road or America Street in Covington, luxury homes include features such as custom kitchens with state of the art appliances, game rooms, media rooms, Brazilian cherry wood floors and heated pools. Many are custom built homes with elements that are specific to the area. Deluxe master suites with sitting areas, bathrooms with his and her sinks, a hydro tub and separate shower and surround sound throughout are just a few of the amenities that are available when purchasing St. Tammany luxury homes. Oversized patios that provide the perfect setting for entertaining are typically a feature of the homes.
St. Tammany luxury homes are located in one of the best areas for schools. The public school system in St. Tammany has been rated among the top 100 within major metropolitan areas in the United States. The U.S. Department of Education has named seven schools in National Schools of Excellence. There are also a number of faith-based and private schools located in St. Tammany. In addition, Tulane University is one of the top 50 research schools in the country and is one of many well-known institutes of higher education within this area.
St. Tammany luxury homes also provide residents with one of the most diverse choices for recreation and entertainment. Museums, theaters and fine dining establishments are located throughout St. Tammany Parish. Parks, golfing and nature trails are available. Boating, kayaking, fishing and water sports are popular. With so many choices, there is sure to be something for everyone to enjoy.
- Not A Subdivision 338
- Tchefuncte Club Estates 13
- Lakeview 10
- New Subdivision 9
- Lake Vista 8
- The Sanctuary 7
- Lakeshore Estates 7
- Covington 5
- Rigolets Estates 4
- Metairie Club Garden 4
- English Turn 3
- Southwood Oaks 3
- Slidell 3
- Beau Chene 3
- Veterans Heights 3
- Place Pontchartrain 2
- Gabriel 2
- Oakland Plantation 2
- Money Hill 2
- Bainbridge Office 2
- St. Tammany Foreclosure/Short Sale
- Homes for Sale in Mandeville, LA.
- Covington Real Estate
- Abita Springs Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Beau Chene
- Homes for sale in Crestwood
- Homes for Sale in North Park
- Homes for Sale in Penns Chapel
- Owner Financing-Bond for Deeds
- St. Tammany Waterfront Homes for Sale
- St. Tammany Luxury Homes for Sale
- West St. Tammany Real Estate
- St. Tammany New Construction Real Estate
- St. Tammany Golf Course Community
- St. Tammany Parish Real Estate
- What Do People Like Most About Mandeville, LA
- Houses for Sale in Metairie, LA.
- Houses for Sale in Slidell, LA.
- Folsom Real Estate
- St. Tammany Homes for Sale in Gated Communities
- Luxury Homes for Sale
- Hammond Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Ponchatoula
- Homes for Sale in New Orleans