Beau Chene Real Estate Beau Chene Homes for Sale
Know as one of the most sought after communities in Metro New Orleans, Beau Chene is located only 34 miles from Downtown New Orleans. Beau Chêne means ‘Beautiful Oak’ and this is exactly what will be found in this community of Beau Chene homes. Thousands of live oak trees provide a beautiful setting for this community. The homes are located in a private, gated community just outside the City of Mandeville. There are approximately 1497 homes – 355 condominiums, townhouses and boathouses and more than 1,142 single-family homes – located here. Choosing a home in Beau Chene will provide access to numerous amenities, including the Beau Chene Country Club, tennis courts, the golf course and an exercise room.
The community of approximately 4500 people was established in 1974 and is one of the premier assets is the location. Beau Chene is part of the New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner metropolitan area and as such, is located near a number of recreational, shopping and entertainment venues. Baton Rouge is only 65 miles away and the Mississippi Gulf Coast is 35 miles. Choosing Beau Chene homes for sale will allow buyers the opportunity to live in a community where they may enjoy year-round recreation.
Included within the Beau Chene community is a 20,000 square foot clubhouse. Two dining rooms, the Fore & Aft and Morgan’s provide fine dining as well as a more casual atmosphere for residents and guests. A huge banquet room overlooks the golf course and is available for all types of activities. From weddings to banquets, parties and dinners, Beau Chene is available for members as well as the public.
Choosing Beau Chene real estate will provide residents with access to Interstate 12 as well as the Causeway Bridge. This expands the number of activities that are available for residents. The casinos along the Gulf Coast are a short drive and there are many opportunities available in the New Orleans area. Theater groups, state parks, marinas, antique malls and outlet malls are just a few of the many interesting things to do that can be found within a short distance.
Homes are located near excellent schools – both public and private. The advantage of a full-time recreation director for arranging summer camps, fitness programs and various other activities for members and their children make Beau Chene homes for sale a great choice. There are even USPTA tennis professionals and PGA golf professionals on staff. This is one of the best choices when it comes to finding the lifestyle that is desired as well as the enjoyment of living in one of Louisiana’s most desirable communities.
- How to Buy a Home with No Money Down…
- Short Selling My Home
- Homes for Sale in Mandeville, LA.
- Covington Real Estate
- Abita Springs Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Beau Chene
- Homes for sale in Crestwood
- Homes for Sale in North Park
- Homes for Sale in Penns Chapel
- Owner Financing-Bond for Deeds
- St. Tammany Waterfront Homes for Sale
- St. Tammany Luxury Homes for Sale
- West St. Tammany Real Estate
- St. Tammany New Construction Real Estate
- St. Tammany Golf Course Community
- St. Tammany Parish Real Estate
- What Do People Like Most About Mandeville, LA
- Homes for Sale in Metairie
- Houses for Sale in Metairie, LA.
- Houses for Sale in Slidell, LA.
- Folsom Real Estate
- St. Tammany Homes for Sale in Gated Communities
- Luxury Homes for Sale
- Hammond Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Ponchatoula
- Homes for Sale in New Orleans