Homes for Sale in Mandeville, LA. Real Estate
Leading Mandeville Real Estate Broker
What do people like most about Mandeville, LA.? Mandeville Louisiana offers residents the beauty and serenity of living in a quiet lakefront community all while being just a 30 minute drive from New Orleans. Located on the North Shore of Lake Pontchartrain in St. Tammany Parrish, Louisiana, there are many homes from which to choose. Single-family, condos, townhouses and lakefront homes are just a part of the options. You will find that the homes for sale in Mandeville, LA. are affordable, and one of the choices for those who work in the New Orleans area. This location is so popular that it has been listed in the Relocate America Top 100 Places to Live in 2004, 2005, 2007 and 2009. In addition, it is a prime location for commercial property.
When choosing Mandeville, residents have numerous recreational opportunities. Outdoor activities include hiking, boating, fishing, swimming and many other water-sports. There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the marine life and the wildlife in this area. The Mandeville Trailhead is a center of activity for the adults and children. There is an amphitheater and a depot museum where residents can learn all about the city of Mandeville. The farmer’s market in Old Mandeville provides a variety local culture.
Residents of Mandeville have a wide range of shopping and restaurants to choose from weather it’s seafood, steak or Italian cuisine you’ll find it in Mandeville. As part of the New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner metropolitan area, Mandeville is just across Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans, which provides an even more extensive selection of attractions. The area has grown from a weekend and summer retreat for the well-to-do and middle class in the 1940’s to a permanent residence to thousands.
Residents of Mandeville are served by the St. Tammany Parish School District, providing award winning public schools. There are many private and religious schools as well. This is considered one of the best areas for raising a family in the New Orleans area. The city has a rich history and art and cultural venues are plentiful. As a matter of fact, this was one of the first places outside of the city of New Orleans where ‘jazz’ was heard. Many of the early jazz artists played in Mandeville, including Papa Celestin, Kid Ory and Bunk Johnson. I’m sure you will find that Mandeville provides a versatile choice for professionals, families, retirees or singles to home.
Here are the Newest Homes for Sale in Mandeville, LA.
- , 3208
- Not A Subdivision, 2132
- Lakeshore Villages,Lakeshore Villages 143
- ,French Quarter 130
- New Subdivision, 112
- ,Warehouse District 80
- ,Uptown 67
- Money Hill, 65
- ,Bywater 48
- Parks Of Plaquemines, 47
- New Subdivision,Wingfield 45
- C'est Si Bon, 43
- River Club, 42
- Eden Isles, 42
- New Subdivision,Riverstone 41
- Cypress Reserve,Cypress Reserve 41
- Coves Of The Highland, 40
- The Sanctuary, 39
- Lakeview, 38
- Happy Jack, 36
- St. Tammany Foreclosure/Short Sale
- Homes for Sale in Mandeville, LA.
- Covington Real Estate
- Abita Springs Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Beau Chene
- Homes for sale in Crestwood
- Homes for Sale in North Park
- Homes for Sale in Penns Chapel
- Owner Financing-Bond for Deeds
- St. Tammany Waterfront Homes for Sale
- St. Tammany Luxury Homes for Sale
- West St. Tammany Real Estate
- St. Tammany New Construction Real Estate
- St. Tammany Golf Course Community
- St. Tammany Parish Real Estate
- What Do People Like Most About Mandeville, LA
- Houses for Sale in Metairie, LA.
- Houses for Sale in Slidell, LA.
- Folsom Real Estate
- St. Tammany Homes for Sale in Gated Communities
- Luxury Homes for Sale
- Hammond Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Ponchatoula
- Homes for Sale in New Orleans