Folsom Real Estate Real Estate
The city of Folsom was founded in 1904 by George Fendlason at the Alma Post Office. Fendlason named the town after president Grover Cleveland’s wife, Frances Folsom Cleveland. Folsom was originally populated by the Homesteaders that brought farming and agriculture to the area. Currently, nurseries and horse farms are prevalent in the Folsom area.
Folsom is located a short 23 miles north of the Causeway Bridge that connects the Northshore to the heart of New Orleans. It is city neighbors with Covington, which has plenty of shopping, dining, and recreational activities. Folsom is part of St. Tammany Parish which has some of the highest rated public schools in the state of Louisiana. The city is family oriented and offers many activities for children to enjoy such as the Global Wildlife Center that hosts up close tours of wildlife.
There is a wide variety of available real estate for every price bracket imaginable. They range from cabins, plantations, and Victorian style homes. There is a place welcome for anyone that is a resident! You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity, look into Folsom, Louisiana real estate to purchase your new home today!
- How to Buy a Home with No Money Down…
- Short Selling My Home
- Homes for Sale in Mandeville, LA.
- Covington Real Estate
- Abita Springs Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Beau Chene
- Homes for sale in Crestwood
- Homes for Sale in North Park
- Homes for Sale in Penns Chapel
- Owner Financing-Bond for Deeds
- St. Tammany Waterfront Homes for Sale
- St. Tammany Luxury Homes for Sale
- West St. Tammany Real Estate
- St. Tammany New Construction Real Estate
- St. Tammany Golf Course Community
- St. Tammany Parish Real Estate
- What Do People Like Most About Mandeville, LA
- Houses for Sale in Metairie, LA.
- Houses for Sale in Slidell, LA.
- Folsom Real Estate
- St. Tammany Homes for Sale in Gated Communities
- Luxury Homes for Sale
- Hammond Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Ponchatoula
- Homes for Sale in New Orleans