Live in Crestwood Estates! Homes for sale in Crestwood Estates
When Crestwood real estate is chosen, residents will enjoy living in a subdivision that is near everything that is needed. The location is just off Highway 190 with the I-12 intersection only a few minutes away. This provides access to New Orleans for commuters or for a number of opportunities. Shopping, enjoying area attractions and fine dining are just a few of the options available to those who choose Crestwood homes for sale.
This community was started in 1992 and now contains over 400 lots. The homes in Crestwood average approximately 1800 square feet and are perfect for the first time buyer, families, retirees and young professionals. There is a family recreation park within Crestwood. The area has several marinas. There are three state parks and five golf courses within the area of Crestwood real estate. The Fontainbleau State Park Preserve is only a short distance as well. Residents enjoy the location of being between the communities of Covington and Mandeville, providing access to shopping malls, antique outlets and theater groups.
When choosing Crestwood homes for sale, the opportunities are even more abundant with the proximity to New Orleans. This is one of the aspects that is often considered when choosing a new home. New Orleans has been ranked first in 10 categories in a 2009 Travel & Leisure poll of “America’s Favorite Cities.” From live concerts to cocktail venues, antique shops, cafes, restaurants, wildlife refuges, parks and museums, there is a diverse selection of activities for families or singles.
Living in Crestwood is convenient and today that is one of the most important features of choosing a new home. With many opportunities for jobs due to the large number of companies that are located in the Mandeville, Covington and New Orleans areas, residents of Crestwood real estate have the benefit of living in a small community with an easy commute to one of these areas. More people are choosing this option today allowing them to enjoy the advantages of living in the suburbs. Crestwood homes for sale are an optimal choice for those who want to live and work in an area that allows the enjoyment of so many diverse opportunities.
- St. Tammany Foreclosure/Short Sale
- Homes for Sale in Mandeville, LA.
- Covington Real Estate
- Abita Springs Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Beau Chene
- Homes for sale in Crestwood
- Homes for Sale in North Park
- Homes for Sale in Penns Chapel
- Owner Financing-Bond for Deeds
- St. Tammany Waterfront Homes for Sale
- St. Tammany Luxury Homes for Sale
- West St. Tammany Real Estate
- St. Tammany New Construction Real Estate
- St. Tammany Golf Course Community
- St. Tammany Parish Real Estate
- What Do People Like Most About Mandeville, LA
- Houses for Sale in Metairie, LA.
- Houses for Sale in Slidell, LA.
- Folsom Real Estate
- St. Tammany Homes for Sale in Gated Communities
- Luxury Homes for Sale
- Hammond Real Estate
- Homes for Sale in Ponchatoula
- Homes for Sale in New Orleans